Recipe of the Month
The Keys Chocolate Orange Cheesecake
For the base:
- 15 digestive biscuits
- 100g melted butter
- Blitz biscuits and butter together and line the base of a cake tin with the mixture.
- Set in the fridge for ten minutes whilst making your filling.
For the topping:
- 400g cream cheese
- 100g melted dark chocolate
- zest and juice 3 oranges
- 50g caster sugar
- 200ml whipped double cream
- 2 leaves gelatine
- Soak gelatine in cold water until soft
- Mix the cream cheese and melted chocolate together with the orange juice and zest
- Whip the sugar and cream together
- Fold the cream into the cream cheese mix
- Drain and melt the gelatine for 20 seconds then pour into the mix. Make sure it is completely mixed in so no lumps of gelatine are left.
- Pour the mix onto the base and spread evenly .
- Leave in the fridge to set for about an hour