A quick bite, breakfast, a romantic dinner or family meal.
Our restaurant can take bookings of all sizes, choosing from our seasonal main menu or our evening specials menu.
The restaurant is contemporary but comfortable and flexible enough to deal with bookings for any occasion, ranging from family meals to wedding receptions. Our restaurant also extends outside onto our terrace, where we have a fully heated pergola. The garden now features a 55inch TV, which is proving even more popular all year round.
- The Keys Yarm Restaurant is open from 9am with last orders for food being taken at 9pm (Monday - Saturday).
- On Sundays we serve breakfast from 9.30am followed by Sunday Lunch from 12pm to 6pm
The Keys is a local business which is owned and managed by members of the Powell family who believe in giving back to the communities who have helped them become so successful. In addition to employing from the local labour force and using Teesside small businesses wherever possible in our supply chain, we are also passionate in our support of three local charities.
We are Commercial Patrons of the Teesside Philanthropic Society, a registered charity, set up by Teessiders for Teessiders. They help businesses and individuals join together to make Middlesbrough and Teesside better places in which to live, work and do business.
We are also corporate sponsors of the Teesside Family Foundation a Local Charity caring passionately about TEESSIDE and its people, helping local people where it really counts.
Finally, Butterwick Hospice Care who have recently been given a donation of over £30,000. The cash boost was a joint donation from The Keys along with Cleveland Cable Company. Making us the first ever Corporate Patrons of Butterwick Hospice, a new honour for businesses which have given the charity exceptional help.
Alastair Powell said “Butterwick is a local charity and we’re a local business. I was born and bred in the area and want to do whatever we can to help such a worthwhile cause. We have a workforce of more than seven hundred people. All of them have heard of the Butterwick or will know someone who has been helped by the hospice over the years. I’m delighted to become the first hospice patron.”
Butterwick Corporate Partnership Manager Anne Cooling. “This is incredible generosity from Alastair. He’s now our first ever Corporate Patron and we hope there will be many more in the years ahead.”
From their introduction in 2015, our afternoon teas have become the best-selling items. They provide a great way to catch up with friends or the perfect treat to celebrate birthdays, baby showers and the like.
- Adults - £14.95 per person
- Children - £5.95 per child
- Something to celebrate? We offer our Afternoon Tea with a Twist for both adults and children at additional prices. Please contact our Events Team for more information: email@example.com
Upon booking afternoon tea, we require 24 hours notice and bookings made online need to make The Keys aware prior to your visit that you require afternoon tea. Please note that we require a deposit of £5 per person for parties that have 4 or more guests.
Women In Collaboration
#8 Official Women in Collaboration being held in our beautifully refurbished venue!
- WIC's guest speaker for their event this month is Claire Preston from Sound Training and winner of Tees Businesswoman of the Year 2018.
- WIC is a movement to change the way networking events are run. They want to build real, genuine business relationships in Teesside specifically aimed towards women. Putting the social back into networking!
- This is a FREE monthly open event designed for women in business. WIC are hoping this event will lead to amazing collaborations, networking building and a place where all attendees can get business advice from like-minded individuals.
- There will be a guest speaker, highlighted business of the month and a laid back atmosphere so you can network freely. Feel free to bring a fellow business woman along with you and invite anyone you think may be interested. Click here for more information!
Butterwick Hospice: Cakes & Cocktails
Let your hair down at Butterwick's very first cakes and cocktails event in the brand new Keys Yarm. The evening will be jam packed with lots of fun following a delicious afternoon tea and cocktail master class from our expect mixologists! Enjoy a complimentary Cherry Lolli-Drop cocktail upon arrival, plus tombola and raffle all to raise money for Butterwick Hospice Care!
This is a ticket only event so please contact Sarah via email for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Keys Yarm have teamed up again with Tilly's Creative Cupcakes to provide your little ones with the perfect morning which consists of cupcake decorating followed by a tasty afternoon tea for just £12.95 per child!
- Cupcake decorating is an 'egg-cellent' idea for half term. Tilly's Creative Cupcakes will be back at our beautifully refurbished venue on Monday 8th April 2019. Cupcake decorating will take place from 11am-12pm followed by our tasty afternoon tea at 12pm-12.30pm.
We require full payment (£12.95 per child) at the time of booking. Parental supervision is required and adult afternoon teas are available if booked in advance. Contact our Events Team and book today!
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01642 782534